Christina Watson Meier received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the State University of New York at Albany, New York and her Juris Doctorate from Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts. Christina believes that to be an effective advocate, you must be actively engaged with your client and understand their objective and goals. Christina takes a pragmatic approach to problem solving and strives to make the legal process as stress-free as possible for our clients.
Christina is licensed to practice law in all New York State Courts as well as the United States District Court of the Northern District New York.
- New York State Bar Association
- Schenectady County Bar Association, Member of the Real Estate Committee
- Albany County Bar Association
- Paralegal Advisory Board Member, Schenectady County Community College
- Schenectady Business & Professional Women’s Club, Inc., Board Member, Chair, Scholarship Committee
- Women’s Business Council, Capital Region Chamber, Program Committee Member
- Member, Parent Advisory Committee, North Colonie School District
- Member, North Colonie Poverty Committee
Carol Fonda Gilgore is the firm’s legal assistant extraordinaire. Carol has over 24 years of experience in the legal field. Although Carol is knowledgeable in many areas of the law, her passion is in the area of estate and trust administration. Carol enjoys working with people and is ready, willing and able to tackle any situation that may arise. She is calm, cool and collected under pressure and is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for our clients.