Talking to family members about finances can be difficult and stressful, particularly when a family member is requesting (or demanding) your financial support. This article offers great practical advice on how to tactfully & compassionately tackle money matters with family:
- How To Support Your Retired Parents Without Sinking Your Own Retirement Plans
- Christina Meier Graduates from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program!
- Advance directives for hospice care
- Why might you need a pour-over will?
- Vote for Meier Law Firm as the “Best Law Firm” in the Capital Region 2020 Bestie Awards!