Talking to family members about finances can be difficult and stressful, particularly when a family member is requesting (or demanding) your financial support. This article offers great practical advice on how to tactfully & compassionately tackle money matters with family:
- Vote for Meier Law Firm as the “Best Lawyer” in the Times Union’s Best of the Capital Region 2020!
- 7 Key Considerations When Naming a Guardian for Your Minor Children
- Join the Meier Law Firm at Colonie Senior Service Centers, Inc. “Warmth of Winter” Fundraiser on February 27th!
- Be on the Look Out for Social Security Scams
- Meier Law Firm Selects Safe Inc of Schenectady as one of its 3 Non-Profit Partners for 2020