If you’re attending the New York State Bar Association‘s Annual Meeting & Expo today at the New York Hilton Midtown, you’ll want to make sure you attend the panel discussion on “Lawyer Well-Being: Ethical Considerations” at 11:30 am. Meier Law Firm, PLLC attorney Theresa Marangas will be one of the four impressive panelists helping to unpack this critically important topic, and it promises to be a riveting discussion!
- Meier Law Firm Attorney Theresa Marangas in Panel Discussion on Attorney Wellness Today at NYSBA’s Annual Meeting & Expo
- Nominate Meier Law Firm as the “Best Lawyer” in Times Union’s Best of the Capital Region’s 2020 Awards!
- Key considerations when choosing a health care proxy
- Dementia-Friendly Dining Debuts at Florida Restaurant
- Company Creates Shoes with GPS Trackers to Keep Alzheimer’s Patients Safe